Seasonal Events at Lotte Inch Gallery:
From Christmas Wreath Making to Late Night Shopping, there is something for everyone to get involved in this Christmas! Watch out for news on our January events, coming soon, too!
Christmas Opening Hours: Tuesday: 11am-5pm | Wednesday: 10am-6pm | Thursday: 10am-7pm | Friday: 10am-6pm | Saturday: 10am-6pm | Sunday: 11am - 4pm
- Thursday 1st December 2016 | 5-7pm | Extended Christmas opening hours begin with today marking the first of our late night Thursdays! Drop into the Gallery for a spot of Christmas Shopping and a glass of wine.
- Saturday 3rd December 2016 | 2-4.30pm | Christmas Wreath Making Workshop. Let Kirsty Richmond, owner of The Flower Shed in Harrogate, show you how to create your own Christmas wreath to exactly your own specifications. Kirsty has been in the business for 10 years and runs many sell out workshops around the area. This is going to be a fun and creative afternoon, but places are few, so book now to avoid disappointment | Open to ages 16+. Tickets available from firstname.lastname@example.org £35 each, which includes all materials and a few seasonal treats thrown in for good measure!
- Thursday 8th December 2016 | 6-8pm | Late Night Shopping & New Product Launch for Hope & Hubris Scarves and Julie-Ann Smith Textiles | Steal a first look at the new collection of unique silk scarves from Florence Boyd of Hope & Hubris, and the vibrant textile designs (tote bags, cushions and more) from York’s own Julie-Ann Smith. Refreshments will be served from 6pm.
- Saturday 10th December 2016 | 2-4pm | Knit-your-own Fingerless Gloves with Whitney Ivey of Double Ewe Designs | Whether they are for you, or a gift, this is a great workshop for getting to grips with knitting whilst meeting some fellow crafty-types and possibly ticking another person off your Christmas list! This is a workshop intended for beginners and is open to all ages 14+. Tickets available from email@example.com £12 each, including all materials and of course, some festive goodies too! Places are limited so book early!
- Saturday 17th December | 2-4pm | Christmas Decoration Workshop with Hayley Mills-Styles | Join Hayley in the Gallery for a cosy afternoon learning how to create a festive English Patchwork Christmas Decoration and a fabulous folded star to adorn your home with, or to gift as a wonderful handmade present! This workshop is open to ages 14+ and is suitable for beginners and intermediate skill levels. All materials and equipment will be supplied along with some festive treats! Tickets are available from firstname.lastname@example.org priced at £12 each. Places are limited so book early!